Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nearly time

Sorry we didn't updated yesterday. We were a little worn out from touring and probably still from jet lag, so we went to bed rather early. I will post some more from our Beijing tours later.

As I type we are in the hotel in Lanzhou waiting for them to bring Trent. It should be within the next half hour or so. They were suppose to be here earlier but phoned that they had a flat tire. Our guide drove out to help them.

Needless to say, we are just a bit nervous. We are double checking our paperwork and making sure we have the proper gifts for the caregivers.

Hopefully we will post a picture of our new family after things have settled down.

2 comments:

Becky said...

We are so excited for you. I have been missing from Bible study so I did not know you were in China right now until I clicked on your blog. Can't wait to hear about that beautiful boy being placed in your arms! Continued prayers for safe travel as well.

Tom, Becky, Liesl & Ava

Darlenesue said...

How exciting to meet Trent today. I remember when they placed our baby in my arms, each time. It seems like yesterday. When Jessica came T.J. was the big brother and wanted to help. I am so happy that Nora got to travel with you and help with her little brother Trent. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
The LaVere's